Friday, December 22, 2006

Citigroup considers making possible acquisitions in Italy in credit card and personal loan sector, CEO says

Citigroup, the US bank, intends to consider making possible acquistions in Italy, reported Panorama. Charles Prince, Citigroup's chief executive, said in an interview that the company is interested in making acquistions in Italy and that sectors such as credit cards and personal loans can still give good results.
Citigroup reached profits of EUR 24.6bn in 2005.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was looking for articles about "juniper credit card" when I stumbled upon your site. Your site is great and has provided me with good understanding of everything Juniper Master Card has to offer.

As I continued my search I have also encountered the consumer complaints site, that had a number of juniper credit card complaints.

It may be useful to you as well

Regards

September 23, 2007 at 9:12:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home